ARVO 2021, the largest conference on eye and vision research, is coming up and we're proud at the work that will be presented based on research at the Rotterdam Eye Hospital and the Rotterdam Ophthalmic Institute! A list of all papers and posters with contributions from our researchers is added below.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we will not be able to meet you in person this year. We hope to see all of you next year in Denver!
- Uniocular peripheral retinal laser stabilizes AMD visual outcomes binocularly, poster by Danny Jokl
- Retinal damage extends beyond the retinal detachment, paper by Heijan Ng
- Comparing test-retest variability of Compass perimetry with the Humphrey Field Analyzer at the edges of glaucomatous scotomas, poster by Juleke Majoor
- Clinical and genetic spectrum of patients with GUCY2D-associated retinal dystrophies, poster by Leo Hahn
- Variance and bias of artificial intelligence based denoising and conventional averaging in optical coherence tomography angiography, poster by Koen Vermeer
- Detection of Glaucoma Progression from Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness Measurements Using Machine Learning, paper by Xiaoqin Huang
- Galectin 3 and Central Serous Chorioretinopathy: a promising new biomarker, poster by Marta Zola
- Detecting Glaucoma Progression using Deep Archetypal Analysis of Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness Measurements, paper by Sidharth Mahotra
- Building a labeled dataset for training an Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm for glaucoma screening, poster by Hans Lemij
- X-linked retinoschisis: Long-term follow-up and genetic spectrum in 340 patients, paper by Camiel Boon